MODEL AIRCRAFT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MODEL AIRCRAFT FORUM

Welcome to Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Transmitter batteries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doug cummings
Starter
Starter
doug cummings

Transmitter batteries Empty
PostSubject: Transmitter batteries   Transmitter batteries Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 13:53

Hi Guys-----Can anybody tell me if an old type of transmitter with 8 AA batteries can be made to accomodate the single battery pack of the newer types. Nobody here has a clue if it can be done,thanks Dougal Transmitter batteries Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Weldingrod
Prolific User
Prolific User
Weldingrod

PostSubject: Re: Transmitter batteries   Transmitter batteries Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar - 10:39

Hiya,
The best battery is a G3 LiFe radio pack [hyperion] 3s 9.9v 2100mAh for your transmitter,once charged the hold 10volts after hours of flying,and way better than nicad or lipos.
Back to top Go down
Foamworks
Starter
Starter
Foamworks

PostSubject: Re: Transmitter batteries   Transmitter batteries Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr - 11:38

Hey Mate

If your Tx has room to accomidate 8x AA batteries it will have enough room for a Tx battery pack. Either flat pack or square style. I just fitted a NiMh 2000mah flat pack to my old Futaba 4EXA. I had to remove the old AA terminals though. Hope this helps.

CHeers,
Leon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transmitter batteries   Transmitter batteries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transmitter batteries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MODEL AIRCRAFT FORUM :: General Discussion :: Help With a Problem-
Jump to: